1 min read5 Problems. 5 Solutions! Our fit advisors understand what makes a full-figured woman feel oh-so-uncomfortable. We give you the answers you’ve been looking for.
1 min read
|5 ||Issues Curvy Women Needn't Put Up With |
5 Problems. 5 Solutions! Our fit advisors understand what makes a full-figured woman feel oh-so-uncomfortable. We give you the answers you’ve been looking for.
– Wearing a wrong-sized bra.
– Get a no-sag bra to prevent further sagging.
– Opt for a lift bra for a perkier look.
TOP & SIDE SPILLAGE
– You’re probably wearing a bra that’s too small for you.
– Your breast type and cup coverage don’t match.
– Get the right bra size with 3/4th – full coverage cups.
– Wear bras that come with side-shaper panels.
– You’ve probably hooked the bra too tight
– Some body types are naturally prone to back bulges.
– Buy bras with wider backs or powernet mesh backs. They provide more support and smoothen out bulges.
BACK BAND RIDES UP/LEAVES MARK
– You’re wearing the wrong band size.
– Make sure your cup size complements your band size and vice versa.
– Your bra is too small for you.
– You’re trying to tighten the straps to help lift your breasts.
– The bra can’t hold your breast weight.
– Buy bras with wide, cushion straps or opt for shoulder strap cushion pads.