If you travel frequently for business trips but always struggle with what to carry, we show you how to pack in style! We’ve curated a list of must-haves for every fashionable business traveller!
The Business Traveller’s Bag:
Don’t bother with a huge suitcase or duffle bag. Get a smart trolley bag that can be used as check-in baggage. The space is compact and it doubles up as a smart accessory when you’re travelling in formal attire!
The Basic Pieces Of Functional Fashion:
– Don’t forget that crisp white button-down shirt – you can layer it with jewellery, blazers or scarves to create new looks!
– Also carry some mono-hued bottoms – think black, white or beige that can be paired with other bright tops.
– For formal dinners, pack a smart black dress in an A-line silhouette or a sheath dress in deep shades like maroon. These can be spruced up or dressed down easily, depending on the occasion!
The Daily Essentials:
Here’s the only checklist you need:
Undergarments, roll-on, moisturizer, sunscreen lotion, toiletries, tampons, basic medicines, perfume, and a pair of sunglasses should cover the basics!
The Quick Fix Make-up Kit:
Don’t bother carrying your entire makeup kit; all you need is the basics!
– A waterproof foundation for a good base and compact powder for a quick fix
– A nude-shade and a deep red lip colour for the perfect morning and evening looks
– A gel-based eyeliner that will stay intact for long hours
– A waterproof mascara and mocha-toned eyeshadow for a simple smokey eye look
– Lastly, don’t forget a good makeup remover!
The Footwear Must-haves:
All you need is a pair of beige heels and golden flats. Wear the beige heels for formal meetings and client dinners and slip into the golden flats when you’re wearing something casual!
The All Important Accessories:
A pearl neckpiece and simple studded earrings are perfect accessories for boardroom meetings. For evening occasions, carry a pair of drop earrings that will add some glamour to your look. Add on a watch that can act as a statement accessory and carry along a good belt and a neutral clutch – these are the simplest solutions to sprucing up your style!
That’s all, ladies; time to travel in style!
But before you head off, make sure you’re carrying the right kind of lingerie too.