Unsurprisingly, this is a query we at Zivame get asked quite often, “Should I wear a bra when I sleep?” For many of us, taking off our bras when we get home, or just before bed, is one of our favourite moments of the day.
But is it really the right thing to do? Read on.
Here’s why most women opt out of a bra through the night;
– The underwire may poke you and disrupt your beauty sleep
– Bras designed for supporting/pushing-up the lower half of your breasts are pointless at night, when gravity is pulling them towards the sides whatever your sleeping position
– A tight bra at night could restrict blood circulation
So, ‘To Bra, or not to Bra?’ that is the question…
The one-liner, simple answer, is that it’s up to you.
But many women find sleeping without some support an achy affair, as their breasts get squashed uncomfortably as they turn through the night, resulting in sore backs and uncomfortable sleep. So, if you are looking for some comfort, support and coverage through the night, we have just the thing you need – at-home bras!
These effectively counter the problem areas we outlined earlier:
– The comfortable construction doesn’t disrupt your sleep
– The soft, breathable and lightweight fabric makes you feel like you’re wrapped in a soft blanket
– The racerback style provides slippage-control and prevents sideways drag
We would definitely recommend you opt for these!
Consider these at-home bras from our online catalogue, and put to rest the ‘night-bra/no-bra’ question once and for all!
About The Author:
GUEST WRITER | Smita is skeptical about girls loving pink, and boys loving blue. She loves a good laugh, great food, the company of friends and the crisp cool mountain air!