Skin Care Products
Good skin can just as easily be considered good health, and maintaining a proper skin care regimen with the right products is the key to having clear and problem-free skin. In recent times, skin care products of different types have emerged, so, naturally, many of us would suffer from the cosmetic confusion of which to use and which to discard. The right way of choosing skincare products has two steps: determining your skin type and acknowledging your skin issues. Your skin can be dry, oily, or in combination, and you might have issues like acne, wrinkles, or scarring. Once you know your skin type and address your skin's issues, you can then decide on the skincare products you want to invest in for your daily routine. Depending on your skin's needs, you can choose from a variety of skincare products.
Skincare Products for Women
We all know the key to having good skin includes more than just sleeping enough or drinking plenty of water. Your skin needs to be looked after and taken care of externally as well. And this includes more than just the use of basic skincare products like face wash, toner, and moisturizers. Understanding the different types of skin care products available can help you battle your skin issues much more easily and definitely will cost you less than taking tours of the dermatologist's clinic every month! While the most popular beauty products for skin include cleansers, toner, and moisturizers, there are other key products available as well to add to your beauty routine, like face packs, sunscreen, or hand and foot creams. Here's all you need to know about these skin care products:
- Face wash or Cleansers - Cleansing your face at least twice a day with a good cleanser is the first stepping stone to achieving good skin. Keeping your skin type in mind, there are several cleansers available for us to choose from, and we must know what to use that wouldn't irritate our skin. If you have normal to oily skin, you can choose a foaming cleanser, a gel-based cleanser if you have oily skin, or a cream-based cleanser if you have dry skin. Remember to use a face wash that is mild on the skin and doesn't strip away the essential oils from your face but at the same time gets rid of all the dirt and pollution.
Shop a variety of popular cleansers here.
- Toner - Toner is one of the most underrated beauty products. Toners can be either exfoliating or hydrating. The main purpose of using a toner is to balance your skin's pH as the tap water and cleansing lead to a pH disruption on your skin. Toner hydrates your skin and also provides the final opportunity to make sure your skin is dirt-free. An exfoliating toner can help control oil and reduce the appearance of pores. It helps to lighten the acne scars. Similarly, hydrating toner is best suited for those with dry skin as it adds some of the hydration pack to your skin after your face has been cleansed. It also helps the face cream absorb deeper in your skin, as hydrated skin tends to absorb products better than rough, dry skin.
You can choose from a large range of Toners here.
- Face cream or Moisturizer - This is one controversial beauty product because people with oily skin tend to stay away from moisturizer, but the fact that putting face cream or oils on your oily skin can clog your pores and cause breakouts is a hoax. It's the opposite. When you over dry your skin with exfoliators and cleansers and strip away all the oils from your pores, it gets super dry, and your pores work overtime to compensate for the required oils to produce more oil and thereby cause breakouts. This is why people with oily skin are also recommended to use a moisturizer daily which not only nourishes the upper layer of your skin but deeply hydrates your pores as well. Depending upon how oily or dry your skin is, you can choose from a light textured gel-based moisturizer or a thick face cream but remember to check that your face cream is non-comedogenic to avoid clogged pores.
Gel-based or oil-based, anti-aging or brightening, you can shop for all the varieties of face creams here.
- Face Pack - Face packs or face masques are another popular beauty product for taking care of your skin. Not only do face packs feel luxurious to put on, but it also helps to deep cleanse your pores and provide you with clear, glowing skin. Again, depending on your skin issues, you can choose a face pack. Clay face packs are excellent to detoxify your skin and prevent acne, while antioxidants enriched cream face packs help reduce signs of aging and provide glowing skin.
Choose from a large number of face packs according to your skin concerns here.
- Sunscreen - Using sunscreen is proven to be the best practice in achieving wrinkle-free, spotless skin. Sunscreen protects your skin from the sun's UV rays which cause wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Sunscreen should be used every day, even if you are not stepping out in the sun. If your skin is on the oilier side, you can choose a gel-based matte sunscreen, and if your skin is dry and sensitive, you can use a cream-based tinted sunscreen to avoid putting on heavy foundation or concealer.
Shop from within a large variety of sunscreens here.
- Hand and Foot creams - We should never neglect our hands and feet when considering skin care because the skin on the hands and feet also gets dried up and wrinkled with age. It is extremely important to keep your hands and feet from getting dried out and moisturizing them well to help you stay with wrinkle-free, soft hands and feet for a longer time.
Buy from the biggest range of hand and foot creams here.
Are you still confused about what products to buy for your skin concerns? Check out Zivame to buy from the wide range of best skin care products and filter them according to your skin concerns!
- Which skincare product is best for the face?
Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic, and clean skincare products are the best for the skin on your face. You can browse the range of best-selling skincare products on Zivame.
- Which product is best for glowing skin?
Using skin care products containing brightening ingredients like Vitamin C or Liquorice is the best way to achieve glowing skin. Check out the largest variety of skincare products for glowing skin at the comfort of your home on Zivame.
- Which skincare product should be used daily?
Sunscreen is one such skin care product that should be used religiously every day, even if you are not stepping out in the sun or putting on make-up. It prevents hyperpigmentation and wrinkles in the long run. Shop from a variety of popular sunscreens online on Zivame.
- Which product is best for acne-prone skin?
Skincare products that contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients like Neem, Tea Tree Oil, and Turmeric are excellent for treating acne-prone skin. Check out the range of products especially filtered for acne-prone skin on Zivame.