Revitalize your facial skin with Zivame’s exclusive range of lightweight, non-greasy face oils that help to maintain its natural moisture barrier. Face oils are packed with high levels of antioxidants that repair the skin from within, making them an anti-ageing superfood for your skin. These support the skin’s natural powers of renewal and regeneration for a youthful, radiant glow. The purifying properties of face oils make them great cleansers to remove impurities, makeup and grime from your skin, while their anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make them effective in combating acne without causing irritation. Pamper your skin like never before and choose the perfect face oil for your facial beauty from Zivame’s wide range of face oils! less
Amp up your skincare regime with facial products like face serums , toners, face cream , face oils with Zivame that are truly the answer to all your skincare prayers. Formulated with naturally derived plant oils and extracts, the face oils range at Zivame replenish dry, flaky skin with necessary hydration as well as regulate your skin’s oil balance by mimicking its natural sebum production. Made either from a single botanical oil or through a mixture of carrier oils and essential oils, the face oils are a true amalgamation of nature and science. Although the idea of using oils on the skin seems to be a recipe for breakouts and an undesirably excessive shine on the skin, technological advances have created non-comedogenic facial oil formulas that are highly absorbable, blendable and beneficial for the skin. The host of benefits that these face oils offer for various skin types make them a truly revolutionary skincare product.
1. Emollient and hydrating effects: By blending into your skin’s natural lipids(fats or oils), Vitamin-E rich face oils like almond oil act as an elixir for your skin by deeply penetrating into the layers of the skin to hydrate as well fortify it with a natural barrier on the skin’s surface to retain moisture.
2. Regulate your sebum production: Face oils like jojoba oil help you control excessive sebum production of the skin, as the highly emollient formulas of the face oils mimic the molecular size of your skin’s natural sebum production, ensuring that the right level is maintained. This ensures that your skin stays soft and nourished without any excessive oiliness.
3. High levels of antioxidants for deep-skin repair: The natural goodness of antioxidants in face oils like marula oil and camellia oil make them a boon for fighting off free radicals that dissolve your skin’s natural collagen. By providing adequate hydration to your skin, face oils can help you ward off fine lines and wrinkles and help you achieve radiant, youthful and glowing skin.
4. Cleanses and refreshes the skin: Face oils like green tea oil work as great cleansers as they work on the principle of emulsion cleaning to help remove dirt, grime, makeup and other impurities from the skin, in addition to leaving the skin nourished and refreshed.
5. Effective anti-inflammatory properties: Nutrient-rich face oils help soothe inflamed and pimple-prone skin and their non-comedogenic formulation ensures that they hydrate the skin without clogging pores. Facial oils with antibacterial properties like tea tree oil and pomegranate oil can help you tackle problems like irritated and inflamed skin effectively and improve the overall health of your skin.
6. Improving overall texture by providing essential nutrients: By enriching your skin with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vital nutrients like Vitamin E, face oils act as true superfoods for the skin. By creating a protective barrier against environmental stressors, they address multiple skin problems of hydration, pigmentation, fine lines etc. and supplement your skin with adequate nutrition to give you healthy and rejuvenated skin.
7. Enhance and supplement your regular moisturizer: Combining a nourishing face oil with your regular moisturizer helps achieve maximum skin hydration benefits. In fact, using a facial oil after applying your normal moisturizer helps lock in the nourishing benefits of your moisturizer more effectively.
8. Various types of face oils to target different skin conditions: To reap maximum skincare benefits, it is important to choose the right type of face oil based on your particular skin type and the skin issue you wish to target, as different face oils offer different benefits to the skin.
When to apply face oil?
Face oil can be applied twice as a part of your daily skincare routine after cleansing, toning and moisturizing. During the day, the hydrating power of a face oil can help seal the goodness of your moisturizer into the skin by maintaining a natural moisture barrier whereas at night, the restorative and repairing properties of face oils can help nourish and revitalize the skin from within.
How to Choose a Face Oil Online?
Choosing the ideal face oil for your skin type might seem like a daunting task, but Zivame’s eclectic range of face oils can help you find the perfect face oil for your skin type and skincare concern. It is important to be aware of the different types of available face oils and their benefits and suitability for particular skin types to ensure that you select the one that’s perfect for your skin type.
Being aware about the various available face oils and their specific benefits for different skin types can help one target and address one’s personal skincare needs perfectly. Let’s look at the specialized face oils for different skin types.
Face Oil for Acne-Prone Skin: Non-comedogenic face oils like tea-tree, sunflower, grapeseed, rosehip and jojoba oil stabilize sebum production, help fade out acne scars as well as have antimicrobial properties that are beneficial for acne-prone skin types.
Face Oil for Dull Skin: Brighten your complexion as with face oils like camellia, seabuckthorn and argan oil that help in cell-regeneration and intense hydration, giving your skin a radiant and youthful glow.
Face Oil for Skin with Pigmentation and Dark-Spots: To improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, facial oils like rosehip, seabuckthorn, argan oil help reverse the effects of hyperpigmentation and reduce dark spots.
Face Oil for Oily Skin: Plant-based face oils like clary sage, tea tree jojoba, ylang ylang etc.in non-greasy formulations regulate overactive sebum glands and thus help maintain the natural oil balance of the skin.
Face Oil for Sensitive Skin: With numerous skin-soothing, anti-inflammatory properties, face oils like geranium and argan oil help calm down and soothe sensitive skin that is prone to irritation and inflammation.
Face Oil for Dry Skin: Hydrating Face Oils containing moisturizing oils like almond, marula, coconut or olive oil can help boost skin vitality by fighting off dryness to achieve healthy, satiny-soft skin.
Face Oil for Combination Skin: Face oils like seabuckthorn, rosehip, jojoba etc. have a diverse range of skin benefits that make them perfect for the combination skin type.
Face Oil for Aging Skin: By providing adequate moisturization, face oils like jojoba, marula and rosehip oil help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
With our exclusive range of face oils available at Zivame’s online Face Oils Collection, gift yourself the perfect face oil for your skin type and elevate your skincare game to say hello to beautiful, healthy facial skin that you always dreamt of!
Face oils work wonderfully for the skin as they promise you a host of benefits including hydration, anti-ageing, stabilizing the skin’s sebum production, dark spot reduction etc. to help ameliorate the overall health and vitality of your skin.
Different facial oils like jojoba oil, argan oil, tea tree oil, peppermint oil etc. contain a diverse set of nutrients and thus offer varied skin benefits that are suitable for different skin types and target different skincare concerns.
Jojoba oil, tea-tree oil, almond oil, argan oil etc. are some of the most popular face oils as they offer a wide range of replenishing and nourishing skincare benefits.
Face oils work to revitalize and nourish your skin with their intensely hydrating and emollient properties. The modern, non-comedogenic formulations help achieve a flawless, youthful glow for your skin without clogging pores, making them a truly revolutionary skincare product. Choosing the right face oil for your specific skincare concern can help you enhance your skincare routine to achieve healthy and beautiful skin.
Each skincare product, be it a face cleanser, toner, moisturizer or a face serum, has its own specialized role to play in your skincare routine. Face oils help in providing intensive hydration to your facial skin by mimicking its natural sebum production and also help in maintaining the sebum balance of the skin. By fortifying the skin’s natural moisture barrier and ensuring adequate hydration, face oils help reduce fine lines and wrinkles to keep your skin smooth and supple and ensure its radiant and youthful appearance.