Are you ready to visit your favourite sea beach this summer? The most essential item for your beachside vacation is the swim dress for women. If you are in a hurry and have no time to visit the store, explore the online store at Zivame. Zivame is ready to offer its huge collection of swim suits for women this summer. If you want to flaunt your curves and steal the limelight, then Zivame is your one-stop destination. Zivame offers you the best swim dress for women without affecting your budget. Women’s swimwear is available in plenty of styles, therefore choosing the best style for yourself is the ultimate challenge. Your swimsuit should complement your body type in the best possible way. So when you hit the swimming pool or sunbathe with these beachwear or women , you look the most charming and elegant. The icing on the cake is the fact that Zivame’s collection of swimwear is budget-friendly without compromising on quality. You can invest in Zivame’s collection of swimming dresses for women with no guilt because they offer comfort with style. You can flaunt yourself in Zivame’s Zelocity Padded Swimsuit with Zipper which is a one-piece swimsuit covering your torso and crotch. You can also go for Erotissch Beachy Babe Swimwear which is a monokini in vibrant colours, specially made for the colourful souls. Try out Zelocity Padded Slip-On Swimdress in Amparo blue for the perfect sleek look. Browse through Zivame for more such fashionable swim suits from the comfort of your home. less
After spending monotonous days glaring at your laptop and lazing at home, you need a dose of vitamin sea. So, pack your bags for a beach vacation but don’t forget to add your favourite swim suits and beachwear!
Zivame has a versatile collection of women’s swimwear that will boost confidence and enhance the overall beach or poolside experience. Whether you prefer a classic one-piece, a trendy bikini, or something in between, swim dresses for women from Zivame are curated to offer an array of choices to enjoy water-related activities with style, comfort, and functionality. Zivame's swimming costumes are made from materials that dry quickly and are resistant to fading and damage caused by exposure to water and sunlight.
With Zivame, you can seamlessly buy swimwear online at an affordable range without compromising on quality. For the ones looking for modest swim dress for women, you can try our Zelocity Padded Slip-on Swim Dress featuring in-built pants or Zelocity Padded swimsuit with Zipper that resembles body-hugging onesies. You can even opt for a swimming dress for women having adjustable straps or look gorgeous in our padded bikini sets. As for rocking your beach look, we have beautiful sarongs, Rozerra Slip-on Modal Cover-up Poncho, or the Erotissch Lilly Co-ord Set.
Did you know that Japanese fundoshi and Greek Chiton are the earliest known variants of swim suits?
18th century European and 19th Century Victorian women sported ankle-length flannel gowns for swimming. It was only in 1913 that fashion designer Carl Jantzen introduced the modern-day swim dress for women.
The Olympic Games played a pivotal role in reforming the swimming industry. In 1930 French designer Jacques Heim introduced the microkini. But only in the 1960s were bikinis widely accepted by young American women.
Over the centuries, swimsuit styles have evolved dramatically, influenced by changing fashion trends, societal norms, and advancements in fabric technology. In modern times, swim dress for women have become more than just functional apparel; they create a fashion quotient. Swimming dresses for ladies are not only worn at the beach or pool but also commonly used for water-based sports, fitness activities, and even as fashionable summer outfits. At Zivame, we offer a versatile array of swimming wear with varied patterns, colours, and embellishments to cater to diverse fashion preferences. So, while you are all set to buy swimwear online, pay attention to factors such as body shape, comfort, and intended use.
Swim suits are a must-have because these specialised garments with a flexible fit enhance your comfort and mobility, thus easing your movement while swimming or engaging in water sports. For women participating in water sports or fitness activities, specialised swim suits like rash guards and one-piece suits can enhance athletic performance and provide protection.
Many swim dresses for women are constructed with fabrics that offer UV protection, helping to shield the skin from harmful sun rays and reducing the risk of sunburn and skin damage. Swimming dresses are also chlorine-resistant that prevents skin-itching underwater. However, the biggest advantage of swimming wear is that it aids in the reduction of drag, thereby improving your agility and speed and enhancing your shape.
Furthermore, you can wear your stylish swimming dress as beachwear or summer outfit, making it easy to transition from water activities to lounging or taking a stroll. Specially designed to flatter all body types, swim dresses for women provide support and coverage, allowing every woman to feel confident and comfortable in their skin.
Summers are the perfect time to hit the beach or pool and have sandy toes with a sun-kissed nose. And what can be more accentuating than styling yourself in a vibrant swimming dress? It's never too late to grab your favourite swim dresses for women from Zivame, which offer high-quality swimming dresses for ladies at a budget-friendly price.
However buying swimwear online can be a daunting task, especially with the risks associated with fittings, designs, and comfort. Understanding your body shape and desired preference you must choose a swimming costume that boosts your confidence and enhances your style.
Let’s glance through the varied swimsuit styles available at Zivame!
· One-piece Swimsuit: One of the most popular choices for swimming and beach activities is a one-piece swimsuit that provides good coverage and support. This body-hugging monokini is designed to cover the entire torso in a single piece of fabric.
At Zivame you can find one-piece swim suits made of a variety of fabrics such as nylon, spandex, polyester, or a combination of these, which offer stretch and quick-drying properties. Over the years the popularity of this swimming top for women has increased manifold. Whether for leisurely swimming, competitive sports, or simply lounging by the pool or beach, the one-piece swimsuit remains a classic and practical choice.
Going by the fashion trends you can try Zivame’s Zelocity Padded Swimsuit with Zipper for a modest look, the long sleeve Zelocity Padded Maillot Zipper or flaunt your curves in Parfait Lauren One-Piece Swim dressor women featuring your toned legs. Besides, the power net mesh panel of these swimming wear seamlessly hides your bulges, thereby rendering a flawless look.
· Full Bodysuits: At Zivame we have a pretty piece for every swimmer. So if you aren’t comfortable in a bikini or a monokini, you can try Zivame’s full bodysuit for women that allows you to slay while offering high coverage and comfort. Without a plunging neckline and backless knots, the full bodysuit for women is an excellent swimming wear that provides buoyancy, further protecting you from harsh chlorine water, UV rays, and accidental abrasions.
These swim suits are made from nylon elastane which aids in retaining its shape and stretchability, while neoprene, a synthetic rubber material, provides insulation and helps maintain body temperature in cold water. Full bodysuit for women is a popular choice for surfers, divers, snorkelers, paddleboarders, and other water sports enthusiasts. However, you can even wear this swimming outfit for leisure in the pool or beach.
· Tankinis: Creating a balance between coverage and style, tankinis are gaining popularity in the market. This fashionable two-piece swimming costume has a tank top-style top that covers the midsection and a separate bottom. Tankinis are a great choice for women looking for a swimsuit with higher coverage. These swimming tops for women usually extend below the breast, offering additional support for your bust and high coverage. Crafted from soft fabrics like cotton, lycra, nylon, or spandex Zivame offers a versatile range of tankinis having vibrant prints, bold colours, and seamless fit. With endless designs such as Zelocity Padded Tankini Set with Zipper, or Padded cross-back tankini set, the options for purchasing tankinis are endless in Zivame.
· Slip-on Swim Dress: With a soft-to-touch fabric, slip-on swim dresses for women are a classic favourite for lounging in the pool or beach promoting a modest look. A slip-on swimsuit is a one-piece swimming costume that offers additional cover from the torso to the crotch. It is an excellent swimming dress for women who want a hassle-free option that provides full coverage and a sleek, streamlined look. With its simplistic design and stretchy fabric like spandex or nylon, you can seamlessly slip on this swim dress for women. For performing various water activities and mastering underwater stroke you can try the racerback-styled Amante Nylon Slip-on Maillot. As loungewear, you can choose a Zelocity Padded Slip-on Swimdress or a Slip-on Maillot that features a monokini style.
· Bikini Set: Bikinis are a beach favourite attire for women to showcase their sun-kissed skin during beach vacations, pool parties, or other water-related activities. With its summery appeal, vibrant colours, sensual style, and versatile design, you can create a jaw-dropping glamourous beach look with this two-piece swimsuit. Some popular bikini top styles at Zivame have a triangle, bandeau, halter, or bralette design that covers your breast, securing them with adjustable closures using straps at the back or neck. The bikini bottoms featuring string, hipster, high-waisted, or Brazilian-cut style may have elastic bands or side ties for a secure fit and offer coverage for the groin area. Featuring flattering cuts and styles you can try on our Zelocity Padded Bikini Set with Hook or Erotissch Rossie Vikini Co-ord Set for your beach vacation!
Swimming dresses for ladies are designed using water-resistant fabrics such as nylon, elastane, polyester, microfiber, and neoprene. Swim suits made from these stretchy fabrics provide comfort and durability and can withstand exposure to sunlight, saltwater, and pool chemicals. At Zivame you can find swim dresses for women with the perfect blend of materials to achieve the desired balance of features, such as stretch, quick-drying, and colour fastness. However, the choice of swimsuit fabric can depend on the type of swimwear and its intended use - whether you are looking for casual swimming, water sports, or want fashion-forward beachwear.
· Elastane: With its UV-protective quality and snug fit, elastane commonly known as spandex is one of the popular fabrics used in swimming costumes. This synthetic polymer is often blended with fabrics like rayon, cotton, wool, or bamboo to provide the desired stretch while maintaining the shape and fit of your women’s swimwear with time.
· Nylon: Nylon is another popular fabric used in designing a variety of swimming outfits. Besides being water-resistant, nylon is a lightweight fabric that has quick-drying properties and offers stretchability and ease of movement while swimming. Its abrasion-resistant quality makes it a popular choice for designing swimming wear. Tactel, a type of nylon known for its softness and moisture-wicking abilities is a popular fabric used in high-performance swim suits.
· Polyester: Polyester swim suits are well known for their durability and resistance to chlorine and fading. This fabric offers good colour retention and is often combined with other materials to improve stretch and comfort.
· Microfiber: Microfibers have extremely fine synthetic fibres with moisture-wicking properties that make them a popular choice for designing lightweight and soft swim suits.
· Neoprene: Neoprene is a synthetic rubber popularly used in thermal swimming costumes used by divers and surfers. This fabric provides insulation and helps maintain body temperature in colder water.
Swim dresses for women have delicate and lightweight fabric that can often wear out due to harsh chemicals in chlorine water, and prolonged exposure to sunlight, saltwater, and sand. Therefore it is imperative to take good care of your swim suits to increase their longevity and durability. Besides, washing your swimming outfit after every use also improves personal hygiene. Some tips to care for swimming wear are as follows:
· Soak your swimming costume in a tub of cold water for a few minutes to remove chemicals, salt, and sand. Gently rinse and wash your swimming wear under cold water.
· Always use mild detergent for washing your swim suits. Avoid using bleach, softener, or strong detergents, as these can damage the fabric of your swimming costume.
· Avoid tumble drying and using a washing machine for your swimming wear. Always opt for a hand wash and dry your swim suits in the shade to increase their durability.
· After washing, gently press the water out of the swimsuit without wringing or twisting it, as this can damage the fibres and shape.
· Always store your swimming dress flat or folded neatly in a dry and cool place. Avoid leaving it balled up in a wet bag or locker, as this can lead to mould and mildew growth.
· Avoid contact with sunscreen and other body oils as they can damage the fabric and cause stains in the swimming dresses for ladies. Try to apply sunscreen before putting on your swimsuit or let it dry before wearing it.
Trendy designs, superior quality, budget-friendly price, and versatility—all of these make Zivame a popular shopping platform for availing fashionable swimming dresses for women. From beach party swim suits with sheer-fabric cover ups to stylish monokinis, tankinis, bikinis, etc., the options for swimming wear at Zivame are endless. Furthermore, Zivame makes it convenient for women to buy swimwear online with a tip of a button on their mobiles or laptop in the comfort of their homes.
With its customer-centric approach, Zivame enhances your browsing and purchasing experience with its detailed product descriptions and sizing guides. Besides, with competitive pricing, discounts, and sales, Zivame aims at making its swim suits more affordable and accessible to a broader audience.
So, hurry and grab your favourite swim suits today from Zivame and create a trendy beach look!
1. Are swimming costumes supposed to be tight?
Swim suits have a body-hugging design to enhance your shape and allow unrestricted movement underwater. Choose a perfect-fit swimsuit that allows breathability and renders comfort.
2. How long does a swimming costume last?
The longevity of swimming costumes depends upon their usage, fabric, and maintenance. A high-quality swim dress for women kept under adequate care can last for a year or more.
3. What types of clothes are allowed in a swimming pool?
Swim suits made of spandex, lycra, and nylon are allowed in swimming pools. These fabrics are lightweight and breathable with non-absorbent quality.
4. Can swim suits be machine-washed?
You should always opt for handwashing with mild detergent when washing your swimsuit. Tumble drying or using a washing machine can damage the fabric of your swimming dress.
5. Do we need to wear a bra under a swimming costume?
Swimsuits are designed in a way to provide support for your breast, hence eliminating the necessity of wearing a regular bra. For additional support choose swim suits with built-in padded bra, adjustable straps, and high back coverage.
6. What swimsuit is best for swimming?
The key to finding the best swimsuit depends on the wearer’s preferences, intended use, and coverage level. At Zivame you can choose from full-body swim suits for women to more explosive swimming costumes depending on your comfort level.
7. How do I look attractive in a swimsuit?
To look attractive in a swimsuit, pick the one that oozes confidence and comfort. Choose a swimsuit that flatters your body shape while offering desired coverage.
8. Can you use a swimsuit as a bra?
If you are heading for a beach activity or lounging by the pool you can wear your swimming dress that has a padded bra with an additional cover-up. However, wearing a swimsuit as an alternative to a regular bra is a personal choice that depends on the wearer’s comfort level.
9. What is a water bra?
Water bras, popularly called liquid or gel bras, have water or silicone gel-filled cups that enhance your breast shape and size. However, it has no relation to swimwear.
10. How do I support my breasts under a swimsuit?
Supporting your breasts under a swimming dress is essential to ensure comfort and prevent discomfort or potential damage to your breast shape. Always ensure you wear the right size swimsuit. If you need additional bust support, try a swim dress for women with built-in bra-like supports or cups and labels like underwired, padded cups, or moulded cups. Besides, adjustable straps, supportive back design, one-piece swimsuit, and halter-neck swimming wear are the best option for heavy-bust women.
11. Can we wear undergarments under a swimsuit?
Swimsuits are designed to be worn without underwear, and doing so can lead to discomfort and potential hygiene issues. For additional support you can try Zivame’s versatile range of Zelocity Padded Tankini Set, Zelocity Padded Bikini Set with removable cups, Zelocity Padded Slip-on Swimdress with built-in panty, and Zelocity Padded Maillot with Zipper.